Advanced Automation: Ansible Best Practices (DO447)
Advanced Automation: Ansible Best Practices (DO447) is for experienced Red Hat® Ansible® Automation users who want to take their Ansible skills to the next level, enabling scalable design and operation of Ansible Automation in the enterprise.
You will explore better ways to automate tasks and use Red Hat Ansible Engine effectively, as well as how to leverage advanced features of Ansible to perform more complex tasks. You will also learn how to install and use Red Hat Ansible Tower to centrally coordinate your use of Ansible, control access to hosts and systems, and manage Ansible workflows through the web interface and the Red Hat Ansible Tower API.
This course is based on Red Hat Ansible Automation (Red Hat Ansible Engine 2.8 / Red Hat Ansible Tower 3.5) and Red Hat Enterprise Linux® 8.
- Develop with recommended practices
- Manage inventories
- Manage task execution
- Transform data with filters and plugins
- Coordinate rolling updates
- Install and access Red Hat Ansible Tower
- Manage access with users and teams
- Manage inventories and credentials
- Manage projects and launching Ansible jobs
- Construct advanced job workflows
- Communicate with APIs using Ansible
- Manage advanced inventories
- Create a simple CI/CD pipeline with Ansible Tower
- Maintain Ansible Tower
Audience for this course:
- DevOps engineers
- Linux system administrators, developers
- Release engineers
- Other IT professionals with basic expertise using Ansible or Red Hat Ansible Engine to automate, provision, configure, and deploy applications and services in a Linux environment
While attending Red Hat classes can be an important part of your preparation, attending class does not guarantee success on the exam. Previous experience, practice, and native aptitude are also important determinants of success. You must practice hard to create ansible playbooks using different use cases. Our DO447 training involves working on use cases from different sectors of IT industry.
The a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Advanced Automation: Ansible Best Practices Exam is a hands-on, practical exam that requires you to undertake real-world tasks. Internet access is not provided during the exam, and you will not be permitted to bring any hard copy or electronic documentation into the exam. This prohibition includes notes, books, or any other materials. For most exams, the documentation that ships with the product (man pagest) is available during the exam.
Scores and reporting
Official scores for exams come exclusively from Red Hat Certification Central. Red Hat does not authorize examiners or training partners to report results to candidates directly. Scores on the exam are usually reported within 3 U.S. business days.
Exam results are reported as section scores. Red Hat does not report performance on individual items, nor will it provide additional information upon request.
Exam Duration: 3hrs.
Step 1: Go through the guided practical questions in your DO447 books.
Step 2: Ensure all your concepts are crystal clear. Consult your trainer if you need anything.
Step 3: Go through the exam preparation questions multiple times. Practice sample questions at least thrice before appearing for the certification.
Step 4: Never forget to use man pages if you get stuck or confused anywhere.
Step 5: Appear for your examination and keep a clear mind.
- Your Ansible Training is complete practical with focus on real life elements of using Ansible.
- The Ansible Training we provide does not only cover the official Red Hat Ansible curriculum but also tips and tricks beyond your Ansible curriculum.
- We have been in the training sector for more than 16 years, thus we have an excellent network of companies where we regularly place our candidates.
- Ansible Training with Network Nuts also comes with sample cover letters, sample resumes and mock interview questions.
I think, Network Nuts is best institute in Delhi for Linux lovers and AWS. I am old student of Network Nuts and done my RHCE certification in 2010 and it has been wonderful learning experience. Now, I had done AWS Solution Architecture Associate course and again I am saying it has been wonderful learning experience, well explained examples to clarify the concept. Sanjay Sir, provides the good environment to study and clarify the concepts and always tried to give the best knowledge to understand the topics.
- Official Training
- Official Book
- Certificate of Completion
- Exam Preparation
- Resume Building
- Placement Assistance
- Training Videos
We provide guaranteed job assistance with real job opportunities.
Need help with Resumes? We provide our students with sample resumes.
Interview Questions? We have a ready 2000+ question bank which all our students get.
We use simple explanations to ensure all the students are able to understand the concepts.
We conduct in class quizes using mobile apps to keep the class interesting.
All our trainers are full time with Red Hat Certified Instructor (RHCI) Certifications.
We are the oldest Training Institute in New Delhi. Network Nuts provides the best Ansible Training in Delhi.
We understand the importance of your time and efforts, we conduct Ansible Certification preparations to help you get that Ansible Certification.
We provide Ansible Training in Delhi on the latest Ansible curriculum.
All courseware we provide for Ansible Training is official directly from Red Hat.
Expand your knowledge
Weekly Seminars with Industry Experts, Mock Interviews & Resume Building.
Only at Network Nuts.