Amazon Web Services Solutions Architect Associate
AWS Architect Certification Training is curated by industry professionals as per the industry requirements and demands. You will be able to effectively deploy secure and robust applications on AWS. The course will help you identify the appropriate AWS service based on data, compute or security requirements.
AWS is leading the pack in cloud computing. Whether you are a web developer, database or system admin, Big data analyst or IoT developer chances are you have used the service. This AWS Solutions Architect Associate Training will help you become an AWS Certified Solutions Architect. Furthermore, you can also pursue other career paths like AWS Engineer, DevOps Engineer & Cloud Architect among others.
Audience for this course:
Windows system administrators, network administrators, and other system administrators who are interested in building career in Cloud Technologies.
- What is Amazon AWS,AWS Pre Requisites, Strategy of Success.
- AWS Certification Tracks.
- What is Cloud Computing, Cloud Computing Models.
- Types of Clouds. (Private, Public, Hybrid)
- Understanding AWS Global infrastructure.
- Regions, Availability Zones.
- AWS Edge Locations, Edge Cache.
- How to Select a best Region.
- Sign-UP for AWS Services.
- A visit to AWS Control Panel.
- AWS Services and Terminologies.
- AWS Free Tier, Launch Your first EC2 instance. Windows OS
- AWS Free Tier, Launch Your first EC2 instance. Linux OS.
- About AWS Free Tier Resources after Sign up for 12-Months.
- Discussion for how to build data center in AWS.
- Virtual Private Cloud (Concept in-depth)
- Virtual Private Cloud (Use Cases)
- Virtual Private Cloud (EC2-Classic, EC2-VPC)
- Nat-gateway and internet gateway.
- Public subnet & private subnet.
- Route table & manage the routing table.
- Security Group Basics.
- Default Security Group for Your VPC.
- Security Group Rules.
- Differences between security groups for EC2-Classic & EC2-VPC
- Working with Security Groups.
- Access Control List (ACL’s) in VPC.
- Working with ACL.
- Elastic Network Interface ENI & types of IP Addresses in AWS
- AWS Cloud Storage Services. Understanding EBS
- EBS Working with Windows OS.
- EBS Working with Linux OS.
- Understanding EFS (Elastic File System).
- EFS configuration with Linux EC2 instance.
- EBS Volume Types.
- Ephemeral Storage, EBS Backed vs Instance Store Backed EC2
instance (Temporary Storage).
- Understanding Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Managing, Configuring S3 Bucket, Accessing S3 Service.
- Hosting and accessing a Static Web Site on S3.
- Web Site Redirection Using S3 Bucket.
- S3 Bucket, Object Versioning.
- S3 Events, Storage Class, Objects Life Cycle.
- AWS Glacier Storage Service.
- Archive Data.
- AWS S3 to Glacier Transition, Retrieve Data From Glacier to S3
and Glacier Vault.
- Reduce Redundancy Storage Class.
- TAG S3 bucket. Requester Pay. Transfer Acceleration.
- Cross Region Replication. S3 Pricing factors.
- EC2 instance Families and Types.
- Calculating EC2 instance Pricing.
- Pricing Models.
- On Demand , Reserved, Spot instance.
- EC2 Tenancy Models, Shared instance, Dedicated Instance,
- Change EC2 instance Type.
- (Upgrade/Downgrade)- Resize EC2 EBS Backed Instance
EC2 EBS Volume Backup, Snapshot.
- EBS snapshots (incremental) working. Snapshot deletion.
- Working with EBS Snapshot (LAB). EC2 instance Full Backup.
- Elastic Load Balancing.(ELB).
- Configuring Elastic Load balancer.
- Route Traffic to a particular Target Group Using Application ELB.
- SSL Certificate use with ELB.
- Connection Draining.
- Sticky Sessions.
- How to manage ELB Logs.
- Route 53 Weighted Routing Policy.
- Route 53 Latency Routing Policy (LBR).
- Route 53 Failover Routing Policy.
- Route 53 Geolocation Routing Policy.
- Route 53 CNAME vs Alias Record.
- RDS DB Instance, DB Security, DB instance Class.
- DB Instance Storage.
- Dynamodb, Redshift and Elastic Cache
- Provisioning an RDS Instance.
- Mariadb and connect over internet.
- RDS Multi AZ deployment, Read Replicas, Backup & Restore.
- DB Instance Modification.
- AWS SMTP Service Email Relay- Simple Email Service
- Email Services- AWS Work Mail. (Host custom domain mailing
services on AWS)
- Design live scenario project based on AWS 2019.
- Microsoft Azure vs GCP Google Cloud vs IBM Cloud.
- What is role of programming language in cloud, like Python
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate certification is intended for individuals who have the knowledge of performing a solutions architect role and have hands-on experience designing available, cost-efficient, fault-tolerant, and scalable distributed systems on AWS.
The AWS Solutions Architect Associate Exam takes place at multiple test centers globally. The exam has multiple choice questions (MCQ) with questions related to real-life scenarios of working with the Amazon Web Services Platform.
Scores and reporting
Official scores for exams come exclusively from Amazon Web Services Certification Department. Amazon does not authorize training partners to report results to candidates directly. Scores on the exam are usually reported within 2 working days.
Exam results are reported as section scores. Amazon does not report performance on individual items, nor will it provide additional information upon request.
Exam Duration: 2hrs. 10min.
Step 1: Go through the guided and sample questions.
Step 2: Ensure all your concepts are crystal clear. Consult your trainer if you need anything.
Step 3: Go through the exam preparation questions multiple times. Practice sample questions at least thrice before appearing for the certification.
Step 4: Appear for your examination and keep a clear mind.
I think, Network Nuts is best institute in Delhi for Linux lovers and AWS. I am old student of Network Nuts and done my RHCE certification in 2010 and it has been wonderful learning experience. Now, I had done AWS Solution Architecture Associate course and again I am saying it has been wonderful learning experience, well explained examples to clarify the concept. Sanjay Sir, provides the good environment to study and clarify the concepts and always tried to give the best knowledge to understand the topics.
- Official Training
- Curriculum PDF
- Certificate of Completion
- Exam Preparation
- Resume Building
- Placement Assistance
- Training Videos
Network Nuts provides Training Labs in AWS Training in Delhi
We provide guaranteed job assistance with real job opportunities.
Need help with Resumes? We provide our students with sample resumes.
Interview Questions? We have a ready 2000+ question bank which all our students get.
We use simple explanations to ensure all the students are able to understand the concepts.
We conduct in class quizes using mobile apps to keep the class interesting.
All our trainers are full time with Red Hat Certified Instructor (RHCI) Certifications & AWS Certifications.
We are the oldest Training Institute in New Delhi. Network Nuts provides the best AWS Training in Delhi.
We understand the importance of your time and efforts, we conduct AWS Certification preparations to help you get that AWS Certification.
We provide AWS Training in Delhi on the latest AWS curriculum.
Expand your knowledge
Weekly Seminars with Industry Experts, Mock Interviews & Resume Building.
Only at Network Nuts.