Amazon Web Services Solutions Architect Associate
AWS Architect Certification Training is curated by industry professionals as per the industry requirements and demands. You will be able to effectively deploy secure and robust applications on AWS. The course will help you identify the appropriate AWS service based on data, compute or security requirements. AWS Training in Delhi prepares you for the AWS Solutions Architect – Associate Exam.
AWS is leading the pack in cloud computing. Whether you are a web developer, database or system admin, Big data analyst or IoT developer chances are you have used the service. This AWS Solutions Architect Associate Training will help you become an AWS Certified Solutions Architect. Furthermore, you can also pursue other career paths like AWS Engineer, DevOps Engineer & Cloud Architect among others.
Audience for this course:
Windows system administrators, network administrators, and other system administrators who are interested in building career in Cloud Technologies.
Chapter 1: Introduction to Cloud Computing
- What is Amazon AWS,AWS Pre Requisites, Strategy of Success.
- AWS Certification Tracks.
- What is Cloud Computing, Cloud Computing Models.
- Types of Clouds. (Private, Public, Hybrid)
- Understanding AWS Global infrastructure.
- Regions, Availability Zones.
- AWS Edge Locations, Edge Cache.
- How to Select a best Region.
- Sign-UP for AWS Services.
- A visit to AWS Control Panel.
- AWS Services and Terminologies.
- AWS Free Tier, Launch Your first EC2 instance. Windows OS
- AWS Free Tier, Launch Your first EC2 instance. Linux OS.
- About AWS Free Tier Resources after Sign up for 12-Months.
Chapter 2: Setting up a Virtual Data Center
- Discussion for how to build data center in AWS.
- Virtual Private Cloud (Concept in-depth)
- Virtual Private Cloud (Use Cases)
- Virtual Private Cloud (EC2-Classic, EC2-VPC)
- Nat-gateway and internet gateway.
- Public subnet & private subnet.
- Route table & manage the routing table.
Chapter 3: Security & IP Addresses in AWS
- Security Group Basics.
- Default Security Group for Your VPC.
- Security Group Rules.
- Differences between security groups for EC2-Classic & EC2-VPC
- Working with Security Groups.
- Access Control List (ACL’s) in VPC.
- Working with ACL.
- Elastic Network Interface ENI & types of IP Addresses in AWS
Chapter 4: Virtual Private Network
Chapter 5: Block Storage
- AWS Cloud Storage Services. Understanding EBS
- EBS Working with Windows OS.
- EBS Working with Linux OS.
- Understanding EFS (Elastic File System).
- EFS configuration with Linux EC2 instance.
- EBS Volume Types.
- Ephemeral Storage, EBS Backed vs Instance Store Backed EC2
instance (Temporary Storage).
Chapter 6: AWS Object Storage
- Understanding Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Managing, Configuring S3 Bucket, Accessing S3 Service.
- Hosting and accessing a Static Web Site on S3.
- Web Site Redirection Using S3 Bucket.
- S3 Bucket, Object Versioning.
- S3 Events, Storage Class, Objects Life Cycle.
- AWS Glacier Storage Service.
- Archive Data.
- AWS S3 to Glacier Transition, Retrieve Data From Glacier to S3
and Glacier Vault.
- Reduce Redundancy Storage Class.
- TAG S3 bucket. Requester Pay. Transfer Acceleration.
- Cross Region Replication. S3 Pricing factors.
Chapter 7: Virtual Machine Types in AWS
- EC2 instance Families and Types.
- Calculating EC2 instance Pricing.
- Pricing Models.
- On Demand , Reserved, Spot instance.
- EC2 Tenancy Models, Shared instance, Dedicated Instance,
- Change EC2 instance Type.
- (Upgrade/Downgrade)- Resize EC2 EBS Backed Instance
EC2 EBS Volume Backup, Snapshot.
- EBS snapshots (incremental) working. Snapshot deletion.
- Working with EBS Snapshot (LAB). EC2 instance Full Backup.
Chapter 8: Identity and Access Management
- IAM Role.
- How to configure AWS CLI windows OS & linux OS.
- Manage all aws service by CLI Configuration.
Chapter 9: Load Balancing
- Elastic Load Balancing.(ELB).
- Configuring Elastic Load balancer.
- Route Traffic to a particular Target Group Using Application ELB.
- SSL Certificate use with ELB.
- Connection Draining.
- Sticky Sessions.
- How to manage ELB Logs.
Chapter 10: Route 53 Functions & Working
- Route 53 Weighted Routing Policy.
- Route 53 Latency Routing Policy (LBR).
- Route 53 Failover Routing Policy.
- Route 53 Geolocation Routing Policy.
- Route 53 CNAME vs Alias Record.
Chapter 11: AWS Database Service
- RDS DB Instance, DB Security, DB instance Class.
- DB Instance Storage.
- Dynamodb, Redshift and Elastic Cache
- Provisioning an RDS Instance.
- Mariadb and connect over internet.
- RDS Multi AZ deployment, Read Replicas, Backup & Restore.
- DB Instance Modification.
- AWS SMTP Service Email Relay- Simple Email Service
- Email Services- AWS Work Mail. (Host custom domain mailing
services on AWS)
Chapter 12: CND, Devops & AWS Exam
- Cloud Front distribution.
- Elastic Beanstalk.
- AWS Lambda Function.
- How to prepare interview question.
- How to Prepare for a Exam/Certification
Chapter 13: AWS versus Other Cloud Providers
- Design live scenario project based on AWS 2019.
- Microsoft Azure vs GCP Google Cloud vs IBM Cloud.
- What is role of programming language in cloud, like Python
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate certification is intended for individuals who have the knowledge of performing a solutions architect role and have hands-on experience designing available, cost-efficient, fault-tolerant, and scalable distributed systems on AWS.
The AWS Solutions Architect Associate Exam takes place at multiple test centers globally. The exam has multiple choice questions (MCQ) with questions related to real-life scenarios of working with the Amazon Web Services Platform.
Scores and reporting
Official scores for exams come exclusively from Amazon Web Services Certification Department. Amazon does not authorize training partners to report results to candidates directly. Scores on the exam are usually reported within 2 working days.
Exam results are reported as section scores. Amazon does not report performance on individual items, nor will it provide additional information upon request.
Exam Duration: 2hrs. 10min.
Step 1: Go through the guided and sample questions.
Step 2: Ensure all your concepts are crystal clear. Consult your trainer if you need anything.
Step 3: Go through the exam preparation questions multiple times. Practice sample questions at least thrice before appearing for the certification.
Step 4: Appear for your examination and keep a clear mind.
- Your AWS Training is complete practical with focus on real life elements of using AWS skills.
- The AWS Training we provide does not only cover the official Amazon Web Services curriculum but also tips and tricks beyond your Amazon Web Services curriculum.
- We have been in the training sector for more than 16 years, thus we have an excellent network of companies where we regularly place our candidates. AWS Training with Network Nuts is the best choice for people looking for a career in Cloud Computing.
- AWS Training with Network Nuts also comes with sample cover letters, sample resumes and mock interview questions.
What is the AWS Training Duration?
The AWS Training Duration is of 32 hours.
Do you provide certification for AWS Training?
Do you provide Placement Opportunities?
What do you provide except the training?
- Official Training
- Curriculum PDF
- Certificate of Completion
- Exam Preparation
- Resume Building
- Placement Assistance
- Training Videos
Network Nuts provides Training Labs in AWS Training in Delhi
We provide guaranteed job assistance with real job opportunities.
Need help with Resumes? We provide our students with sample resumes.
Interview Questions? We have a ready 2000+ question bank which all our students get.
We use simple explanations to ensure all the students are able to understand the concepts.
We conduct in class quizes using mobile apps to keep the class interesting.
All our trainers are full time with Red Hat Certified Instructor (RHCI) Certifications & AWS Certifications.
We are the oldest Training Institute in New Delhi. Network Nuts provides the best AWS Training in Delhi.
We understand the importance of your time and efforts, we conduct AWS Certification preparations to help you get that AWS Certification.
We provide AWS Training in Delhi on the latest AWS curriculum.
have completed my Aws Training course at Network Nuts. The institute is really excellent for those who are seeking a bright future in the IT industry as the learning environment. I am very impressed by my trainer ( Mr. Sanjay Dahiya ) because he has really a good experienced person and teach with different techniques, so it was a great learning experience for me . There are other facilities for the students like computer labs, projects, interview sessions, study material etc. Really a good institute. I recommend this Institute to my friends for AWS.
Ajeet Thakur – AWS
Thank you Sachin Sir for time in sharing AWS knowledge towards our training program. I really liked the way you made us understand AWS concepts in simple ways and explain the things in detail with the help of diagrams and taking the real scenario as examples. Excellent content delivery.
Sumit Lall – AWS
Sachin Sir, Many thanks for your time and dedication towards our training pragram. I really liked the way he tried to make us understood the AWS concepts in simple way with his diagrams and taking the real scenario examples. I would say we are lucky enough to have you as our trainer. Excellent content delivery, Personally and professionally he is been fantastic. I especially liked his motivation speech towards future Career plan. Thanks to Network Nuts for giving such a great trainer.
Jani Shaik – AWS
I think, Network Nuts is best institute in Delhi for Linux lovers and AWS. I am old student of Network Nuts and done my RHCE certification in 2010 and it has been wonderful learning experience. Now, I had done AWS Solution Architecture Associate course and again I am saying it has been wonderful learning experience, well explained examples to clarify the concept. Sachin Sir, provides the good environment to study and clarify the concepts and always tried to give the best knowledge to understand the topics.
Gaurav Sharma – AWS
TOP HIRING PARTNERS
450+ GOOGLE REVIEWS
Expand your knowledge
Weekly Seminars with Industry Experts, Mock Interviews & Resume Building.
Only at Network Nuts.