Azure AZ 301 Training
Microsoft has recently released the Azure Solution Architect Expert Certification which now requires you to pass the AZ-300 and 301 Exams. The AZ-301 Exam is focused on designing various Azure components. You will utilize your existing Azure administration and development skills as we lead you through a series of sections, modules, and practical demos to prepare you for taking, and ultimately passing, the Microsoft Azure Architect Design AZ-301 exam.
In this course, you’ll:
- Determine Workload Requirements
- Design Identity Management
- Design a Data Solution
- Establish Business Continuity
- Design Deployment and Migrations
- Design an Infrastructure Strategy
- Example Designs
Audience for this course:
Candidates with AZ-103 or AZ-300 knowledge.
Module 1: Design Identity Management
- Domain Services
- Azure AD Overview
- Azure AD Pricing
- AD Connect Overview
- Authentication Options
- Role Based Access Control
- Demo: RBAC
- Privileged Identity Management (PIM)
- Demo: PIM Setup
- Demo: PIM RBAC
- Demo: PIM Role Activation
Module 2: Data Services
- Azure Data Services Overview
- Azure SQL Services
- Azure SQL Pricing
- Demo: Azure SQL
- SQL Auditing
- SQL Caching
- Demo: SQL Long Term Retention
- Cosmos Consistency Levels
- Big Data
- SQL DW Architecture
- Azure Data Factory and Analysis
- Database Choices
Module 3: Design a Platform Solution
- Azure Storage Services
- Storage Account Overview
- Demo: Storage Account Portal
- Demo: Azure Storage Explorer
- Manage Permissions
- Demo: SAS
- Storage Keys
- Custom Domains
Module 4: Establish Business Continuity
- Business Continuity and Recovery
- Azure Site Recovery
- Demo: Prepare Azure for ASR
- Demo: Prepare VMware
- Azure Backup Overview
- Recovery Options Review
- Demo: Azure Backup
- Demo: Azure MARS Backup
Module 5: Design Deployments & Migration
- Deployment and Automation Architecture
- ARM Templates Overview
- Demo: ARM Templates
- Linking ARM Templates Plus Functions
- Demo: ARM Count Loops
- Demo: Save Deployment as ARM Template
- Powershell DSC Overview
- Demo: Azure Automation
- Demo: Azure Automation DSC
- Migration Strategies
- Azure Migrate Assessment
- Demo: Azure Migrate
- Import/Export Service
Module 6: Design Compute
- Compute Options and Decisions
- VM Overview
- VM Storage
- VM Availability
- Availability Zones
- Demo: VMs Availability
- VMs Scaling Overview
- Demo: VM Scale Sets
Module 7: Design Virtual Machine Security
- VM Security Best Practices
- Azure Disk Encryption
- Demo: Create Key Vault for Disk Encryption
- Demo: Configure Disk Encryption on Windows
- Demo: Security Center and VM Management
- Demo: VM Hardening in Security Center (Endpoint Protection)
Module 8: Design Containers
- Demo: Install Docker
- Demo: Prepare App for AKS
- Demo: Create Azure Container Registry
- Demo: Create Kubernetes Cluster
- Demo: AKS Run App and Scale
- Container Security: Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- Container Scanning
Module 8: Design App Services
- App Services Overview
- Demo: Create and App Service Plan in the Azure Portal
- Service Monitoring
- App Service Settings Overview
Module 8: Design Networking
- Network Overview
- Routing and Peering
- Network Security Groups
- Load Balancers
- Hybrid Connectivity Options
Module 8: Design Monitoring
- Monitoring Overview
- Demo: Azure Monitoring and Alerts
- Log Analytics
- Demo: Billing Alerts
- Demo: Network Watcher
- Demo: Quotas Cost Tagging
- AZ Policy
- Demo: Subscription Policies
- Resource Locks
- Demo: Resource Locks
The Microsoft AZ-301 certification is intended for individuals who have the knowledge of performing a solutions architect role and have hands-on experience designing available, cost-efficient, fault-tolerant, and scalable distributed systems on Microsoft Azure.
The Microsoft AZ-301 takes place at multiple test centers globally. The exam has multiple choice questions (MCQ) with questions related to real-life scenarios of working with the Microsoft Azure platform.
Scores and reporting
Official scores for exams come exclusively from Microsoft Azure Certification Department. Microsoft does not authorize training partners to report results to candidates directly. Scores on the exam are usually reported within 2 working days.
Exam results are reported as section scores. Microsoft does not report performance on individual items, nor will it provide additional information upon request.
Exam Duration: 2hrs. 10min.
Step 1: Go through the guided and sample questions.
Step 2: Ensure all your concepts are crystal clear. Consult your trainer if you need anything.
Step 3: Go through the exam preparation questions multiple times. Practice sample questions at least thrice before appearing for the certification.
Step 4: Appear for your examination and keep a clear mind.
- Your Azure Training is complete practical with focus on real life elements of using Azure skills.
- The Azure Training we provide does not only cover the official Amazon Web Services curriculum but also tips and tricks beyond your Azure curriculum.
- We have been in the training sector for more than 16 years, thus we have an excellent network of companies where we regularly place our candidates. Azure Training with Network Nuts is the best choice for people looking for a career in Cloud Computing.
- Azure Training with Network Nuts also comes with sample cover letters, sample resumes and mock interview questions.
What is the Azure AZ-301 Training Duration?
The Microsoft Azure AZ-301 course has a duration of 32 hours.
Do you provide certification for Microsoft Azure?
Do you provide Placement Opportunities?
What do you provide except the training?
- Official Training
- Curriculum PDF
- Certificate of Completion
- Exam Preparation
- Resume Building
- Placement Assistance
- Training Videos
Network Nuts provides Training Labs in Azure Training in Delhi
We provide guaranteed job assistance with real job opportunities.
Need help with Resumes? We provide our students with sample resumes.
Interview Questions? We have a ready 2000+ question bank which all our students get.
We use simple explanations to ensure all the students are able to understand the concepts.
We conduct in class quizes using mobile apps to keep the class interesting.
All our trainers are full time with Red Hat Certified Instructor (RHCI) Certifications & Azure Certifications.
We are the oldest Training Institute in New Delhi. Network Nuts provides the best Azure Training in Delhi.
We understand the importance of your time and efforts, we conduct Azure Certification preparations to help you get that Azure Certification.
We provide Azure Training in Delhi on the latest Azure curriculum.
Expand your knowledge
Weekly Seminars with Industry Experts, Mock Interviews & Resume Building.
Only at Network Nuts.