Bash Shell Scripting
- Bash Shell Scripting participants gain a solid basic understanding of shell constructs and concepts. They learn to create their own shell scripts, understand existing scripts, and adapt these to new requirements.
This Linux Shell Scripting course is designed to provide the skills necessary to automate tasks on a Unix or Linux system. Systems Administrators and Developers alike can avoid errors, save time and money by replacing repetitive work patterns with shell scripts.
Care has been taken to present the Linux Shell Scripting in a format that benefits all students, with or without previous programming experience. We believe that the best way to learn shell scripting is writing shell scripts.
- Introduction to Ansible
- Deploy Ansible
- Implement playbooks
- Manage variables and facts
- Implement task control
- Deploy files to managed hosts
- Manage large projects
- Simplify playbooks with roles
- Troubleshoot Ansible
- Automate Linux administration tasks
Audience for this course:
System Administrators or candidates with RHCSA or equivalent knowledge.
- Initialization Files
- Login Shells, Non- Login Shells
- Aliases, Variables
- Working with Variables
- Important Internal Bash Variables
- Command History
- Input and Output Channels
- Redirection to Files
- The here Operator
- Feeding Output to Another Process
- Duplicating the Output with tee
- Types of Commands
- Substitution and Expansion
- Variable Substitution
- Filename Expansion(File Globbing)
- Command & Arithmetic Substitution
- Command- Line Interpretation
- Command Separators
- Program Flow Charts
- General Considerations
- Producing Output From a Script
- Reading User Input
- Simple Operation with Variables
- Basic Strings Operation
- Arithmetic Operations
- Regular Expressions
- Simple Branching With if
- Short Form of if
- Multiple Branch with case
- Iterations and Loops
- Looping with while and until
- Processing a List with for
- Exiting From a Loops
- Exiting from the Current Loop
- Iteration with continue
- Exiting from the Loop with break
- Reading input with read
- Shell Functions
- Reading Options with getopts
- Signal Handling with trap
- Implementing Simple Menus with select
- Dialog Boxes with dialog
- Yes/No Box(yesno)
- Message Box(msgbox)
- Input Box(input box)
- Text Box(text box)
- Menu Box(menu)
- Check List Box(checklist)
- Radio List Box(radio list)
- Progress Meter Box(gauge)
I think, Network Nuts is best institute in Delhi for Linux lovers and AWS. I am old student of Network Nuts and done my RHCE certification in 2010 and it has been wonderful learning experience. Now, I had done AWS Solution Architecture Associate course and again I am saying it has been wonderful learning experience, well explained examples to clarify the concept. Sanjay Sir, provides the good environment to study and clarify the concepts and always tried to give the best knowledge to understand the topics.
- Official Training
- Official Book
- Certificate of Completion
- Resume Building
- Placement Assistance
- Training Videos
We provide guaranteed job assistance with real job opportunities.
Need help with Resumes? We provide our students with sample resumes.
Interview Questions? We have a ready 2000+ question bank which all our students get.
We use simple explanations to ensure all the students are able to understand the concepts.
We conduct in class quizes using mobile apps to keep the class interesting.
All our trainers are full time with Red Hat Certified Instructor (RHCI) Certifications.
We are the oldest Training Institute in New Delhi. Network Nuts provides the best Bash Shell Scripting Training in Delhi.
- We provide Bash Shell Scripting Training in Delhi on the latest Bash Shell Scripting curriculum.
Expand your knowledge
Weekly Seminars with Industry Experts, Mock Interviews & Resume Building.
Only at Network Nuts.