Certified Kubernetes Application Developer(CKAD)
The Certified Kubernetes Application Developer training certifies that users can design, build, configure, and expose cloud native applications for Kubernetes.
A Certified Kubernetes Application Developer can define application resources and use core primitives to build, monitor, and troubleshoot scalable applications and tools in Kubernetes.
CKA: Certified Kubernetes Administrator
This training program is designed to help you prepare you for the Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD) exam.
Audience for this course:
System Administrators with knowledge of Kubernetes. CKA certification is recommended.
Module 2: Configuration - CKAD
- Understand ConfigMaps
- Understand SecurityContexts
- Define an application resource requirements
- Create & consume Secrets
- Understand Service Accounts
Module 3: Multi-Container Pods - CKAD
- Understand Multi-Container Pod Design patterns(Ambassador, Adapter, Sidecar)
Module 4: Observability - CKAD
- Understand LivenessProbers and ReadinessProbes
- Understand container logging
- Understand how to monitor applications in Kubernetes
- Understand debugging in Kubernetes
Module 5: Pod Design - CKAD
- Understand Deployments and how to perform rolling updates
- Understand Deployments and how to perform rollbacks
- Understand Jobs & CronJobs
- Understand how to use Labels, Selectors, and Annotations
Module 6: Services & Networking - CKAD
- Understand Services
- Demonstrate basic understanding of NetworkPolicies
Certification: Certified Kubernetes Application Developer
While attending training classes can be an important part of your preparation, attending class does not guarantee success on the exam. Previous experience, practice, and native aptitude are also important determinants of success.
The CKAD exam is heavily focused on practical application, as it is a hands-on test of your ability to run commands to perform specific actions. There are no multiple-choice questions in this exam. You will be given access to a command line and will be required to perform various tasks.
Scores and reporting
Official scores for exams come exclusively from Cloud Native Computing Foundation. CNCF does not authorize training partners to report results to candidates directly. Scores on the exam are usually reported within 3 U.S. business days.
Exam results are reported as section scores. CNCF does not report performance on individual items, nor will it provide additional information upon request.
Exam Duration: 2 hours.
Ultimate Guide for Kubernetes Certification
Step 1: Go through the guided practical questions in your Kubernetes Curriculum.
Step 2: Ensure all your concepts are crystal clear. Consult your trainer if you need anything.
Step 3: Go through the exam preparation questions multiple times. Practice sample questions at least thrice before appearing for the certification.
Step 4: Never forget to use man pages if you get stuck or confused anywhere.
Step 5: Appear for your examination and keep a clear mind.
What do you get in Kubernetes Training with Network Nuts?
- Your Kubernetes Training is complete practical with focus on real life elements of using Kubernetes skills.
- The Kubernetes Training we provide does not only cover the official Kubernetes curriculum but also tips and tricks beyond your Kubernetes curriculum.
- We have been in the training sector for more than 16 years, thus we have an excellent network of companies where we regularly place our candidates. Kubernetes Training with Network Nuts is the best choice for people looking for a career in Automation.
- Kubernetes Training with Network Nuts also comes with sample cover letters, sample resumes and mock interview questions.
I think, Network Nuts is best institute in Delhi for Linux lovers and AWS. I am old student of Network Nuts and done my RHCE certification in 2010 and it has been wonderful learning experience. Now, I had done AWS Solution Architecture Associate course and again I am saying it has been wonderful learning experience, well explained examples to clarify the concept. Sanjay Sir, provides the good environment to study and clarify the concepts and always tried to give the best knowledge to understand the topics.
What is the duration of Kubernetes Training?
The Kubernetes Training has a duration of 18 hours.
What are the opportunities after Kubernetes?
Kubernetes is a rising technology and has a lot of potential in the IT Industry. It is a great choice for people looking to grow their career.
How is the Kubernetes training delivered?
The Kubernetes Training in Delhi is delivered in classroom but can also be delivered online through live sessions.
- Official Training
- Certificate of Completion
- Exam Preparation
- Resume Building
- Placement Assistance
- Training Videos
Why Kubernetes Training by Network Nuts?
Network Nuts provides Training Labs in Kubernetes Training in Delhi
We provide guaranteed job assistance with real job opportunities.
Need help with Resumes? We provide our students with sample resumes.
Interview Questions? We have a ready 2000+ question bank which all our students get.
We use simple explanations to ensure all the students are able to understand the concepts.
We conduct in class quizes using mobile apps to keep the class interesting.
All our trainers are full time with Red Hat Certified Instructor (RHCI) & Kubernetes Certifications.
We are the oldest Training Institute in New Delhi. Network Nuts provides the best Kubernetes Training in Delhi.
We understand the importance of your time and efforts, we conduct Kubernetes Certification preparations to help you get that Kubernetes Certification.
We provide Kubernetes Training in Delhi on the latest curriculum.
Free Training Videos
Access unlimited, free training videos on latest Linux, cloud computing, devops and python tips, tricks and hacks.
Recommended next training & certification: Master Devops Program or Red Hat Openshift.
Expand your knowledge
Weekly Seminars with Industry Experts, Mock Interviews & Resume Building.
Only at Network Nuts.