Cloud Engineer Program
A Cloud Engineer is responsible for maintaining and managing cloud instances of a company. Cloud Computing uses Linux in the backend so it is important for one to understand Linux and Cloud together before they can get a job in the field of AWS, Google Cloud or Azure. This summer training program is designed for that, it will provide you with all the skills required to become a Cloud Engineer.
Red Hat System Administration I (RH124) equips you with Linux administration skills by focusing on foundational Linux concepts and core tasks. You will learn how to apply command-line concepts and enterprise-level tools, starting you on your journey toward becoming a full-time Linux system administrator.
- Introduction to the command line
- Managing physical storage
- Install and configure software components and services
- Establish network connections and control firewall restrictions
- Monitor and manage running processes
- Manage and secure files and file systems
- Administer users and groups
- Review the system log files and journal for issues
- Troubleshoot problems and analyze systems with Red Hat Insights
- Remotely manage systems with SSH and the Web Console
Red Hat System Administration II (RH134) builds upon and lends context to the foundational knowledge established in Red Hat System Administration I (RH124). This follow-on course demonstrates more detailed use cases for Red Hat® Enterprise Linux®, preparing you for the Red Hat Certified System Administator exam (EX200).
- Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux using scalable methods
- Scheduling jobs using cron
- Tune system performance
- Controlling access with ACL’s
- Manage SELinux Security
- Manage basic storage
- Manage LVM
- Manage advance storage with Stratis and VDO
- Accessing NAS storage
- Controlling boot process
- Manage network security
AWS is leading the pack in cloud computing. Whether you are a web developer, database or system admin, Big data analyst or IoT developer chances are you have used the service. This AWS Solutions Architect Associate Training will help you become an AWS Certified Solutions Architect. Furthermore, you can also pursue other career paths like AWS Engineer, DevOps Engineer & Cloud Architect among others.
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Setting up a Virtual Data Center
- Security & IP Addresses in AWS
- Virtual Private Network
- Block Storage
- AWS Object Storage
- Virtual Machine Types in AWS
- Identity & Access Management
- Load Balancing
- Route 53 Working & Functioning
- AWS Database Service
- AWS VS Other Cloud Services
Expand your knowledge
Weekly Seminars with Industry Experts, Mock Interviews & Resume Building.
Only at Network Nuts.