Core Python Programming on Linux Infrastructure
Python is a general purpose language, which simply means it can be used to build just about anything. Professionally, Python is used for backend web development, data analysis, artificial intelligence, penetration testing, server or network management including managing remote network devices from vendors like Cisco.
It is also very widely used in modern DevOps environments.
This is an all-inclusive program that will introduce you to the Python development language and expose you to the essentials of object-oriented programming. Python has surpassed Java as the top language used to introduce U.S. students to programming and computer science. This course will give you hands-on development experience and prepare you for a career as a professional Python programmer.
- .Creating Your First Program in Python
- Data Types: Classifying Data in Python
- Implementing Input and Output Operations
- Operators: Performing Logical and Mathematical Operations
- Statements: Controlling the Flow of Program
- Strings: A Sequence of Characters
- Arrays: Arranging Similar Objects Systematically
- Implementing Functions in Python
- Lists and Tuples: Managing Data Systematically
- Dictionaries and Other Data Structures
- Recursion and Algorithms in Python
- Implementing OOPs Concepts, Classes and Objects
- Implementing Inheritance in Python
- Implementing Polymorphism in Python
- Interfaces and Abstraction in Python
- Creating a GUI Using Python
- Handling Files I/O
- Connecting to a Database in Python
- Handling Errors and Exceptions
- Regular Expressions
- Interacting with Networks
- Handling Concurrency Using Threads
- Handling Numbers, Dates and Time
Audience for this course:
Freshers & Experienced candidates looking to jump start or advance their career by studying the most popular programming language in the world.
Expand your knowledge
Weekly Seminars with Industry Experts, Mock Interviews & Resume Building.
Only at Network Nuts.