Devops Engineer Program
This is the ultimate Devops Engineer Summer Program will provide you with all the skills you need to that dream job. This summer training program is a combination of the skills that are being sought after in the industry as of 2020.
Red Hat System Administration I (RH124) equips you with Linux administration skills by focusing on foundational Linux concepts and core tasks. You will learn how to apply command-line concepts and enterprise-level tools, starting you on your journey toward becoming a full-time Linux system administrator.
- Introduction to the command line
- Managing physical storage
- Install and configure software components and services
- Establish network connections and control firewall restrictions
- Monitor and manage running processes
- Manage and secure files and file systems
- Administer users and groups
- Review the system log files and journal for issues
- Troubleshoot problems and analyze systems with Red Hat Insights
- Remotely manage systems with SSH and the Web Console
Red Hat System Administration II (RH134) builds upon and lends context to the foundational knowledge established in Red Hat System Administration I (RH124). This follow-on course demonstrates more detailed use cases for Red Hat® Enterprise Linux®, preparing you for the Red Hat Certified System Administator exam (EX200).
- Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux using scalable methods
- Scheduling jobs using cron
- Tune system performance
- Controlling access with ACL’s
- Manage SELinux Security
- Manage basic storage
- Manage LVM
- Manage advance storage with Stratis and VDO
- Accessing NAS storage
- Controlling boot process
- Manage network security
AWS is leading the pack in cloud computing. Whether you are a web developer, database or system admin, Big data analyst or IoT developer chances are you have used the service. This AWS Solutions Architect Associate Training will help you become an AWS Certified Solutions Architect. Furthermore, you can also pursue other career paths like AWS Engineer, DevOps Engineer & Cloud Architect among others.
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Setting up a Virtual Data Center
- Security & IP Addresses in AWS
- Virtual Private Network
- Block Storage
- AWS Object Storage
- Virtual Machine Types in AWS
- Identity & Access Management
- Load Balancing
- Route 53 Working & Functioning
- AWS Database Service
- AWS VS Other Cloud Services
This DevOps Training Program will prepare you for a career in DevOps, the fast-growing field that bridges the gap between software developers and operations. You’ll become an expert in the principles of continuous development and deployment, automation of configuration management, inter-team collaboration, and IT service agility, using modern DevOps tools. Devops Training in Delhi will prepare you towards a career in automation.
- Introduction to Devops
- Automation with Ansible
- Configuration Management with Puppet
- Version Control with GIT
- Containerization with Docker
- Continous Integration with Jenkins
- Orchestration with Kubernetes
Expand your knowledge
Weekly Seminars with Industry Experts, Mock Interviews & Resume Building.
Only at Network Nuts.