Docker Certified Associate (DCA)
Docker is an open platform for developers and sysadmins to create, ship, and run distributed applications. After completing this course, you will be able to build any application in any language with the use of any toolchain.
In this course, we will dissect both the concepts and objectives needed to use Docker effectively. Learners will also uncover how to leverage core features contained within Docker Community Edition (DCE), as well as the additional features offered through Docker Enterprise Edition (DEE). This course will further prepare candidates for the Docker Certified Associate (DCA) Exam.
- Installing Docker Engine
- Creating our first Docker container
- Building Docker images
- Storing and retrieving Docker images from Docker Hub
- Building containers from images
- Networking Docker containers
- Data persistence with Volumes
- Using Docker into a Continuous Integration and Deployment process
- Control the Docker daemon
- Configure security and TLS
- Run applications on multiple containers across multiple host machines
- Enable Docker Content Trust
- Set up a registry and understand the Docker Trusted Registry
- Use Docker Machine, Swarm, and Compose
- Build micro service applications
Audience for this course:
This Docker administration and operations course is best suited for System Administrators, Support Engineers, Technical Administrators, and Database Administrators.
While attending training classes can be an important part of your preparation, attending class does not guarantee success on the exam. Previous experience, practice, and native aptitude are also important determinants of success.
The Docker Certified Associate Exam takes place at multiple test centers globally. The exam has multiple choice questions (MCQ) with questions related to real-life scenarios of working with the Docker Platform. You can also attend the exam from your home if a test center is not near you.
Scores and reporting
Official scores for exams come exclusively from Docker Certification Department. Docker does not authorize training partners to report results to candidates directly. Scores on the exam are reported instantly.
Exam results are reported as section scores. Docker does not report performance on individual items, nor will it provide additional information upon request.
Exam Duration: 1 hr. 30 min.
Step 1: Go through the guided practical questions in your Docker slides.
Step 2: Ensure all your concepts are crystal clear. Consult your trainer if you need anything.
Step 3: Go through the exam preparation questions multiple times. Practice sample questions at least thrice before appearing for the certification.
Step 4: Appear for your examination and keep a clear mind.
- Your Docker Training is complete practical with focus on real life elements of using Docker skills.
- The Docker Training we provide does not only cover the official Docker curriculum but also tips and tricks beyond your Docker curriculum.
- We have been in the training sector for more than 16 years, thus we have an excellent network of companies where we regularly place our candidates. Docker Training with Network Nuts is the best choice for people looking for a career in Automation.
- Docker Training with Network Nuts also comes with sample cover letters, sample resumes and mock interview questions.
I think, Network Nuts is best institute in Delhi for Linux lovers and AWS. I am old student of Network Nuts and done my RHCE certification in 2010 and it has been wonderful learning experience. Now, I had done AWS Solution Architecture Associate course and again I am saying it has been wonderful learning experience, well explained examples to clarify the concept. Sanjay Sir, provides the good environment to study and clarify the concepts and always tried to give the best knowledge to understand the topics.
What is the duration of Docker Training?
The Docker Training has a duration of 18 hours.
What are the opportunities after Docker?
Docker is a rising technology and has a lot of potential in the IT Industry. It is a great choice for people looking to grow their career.
How is the Docker training delivered?
The Docker Training in Delhi is delivered in classroom but can also be delivered online through live sessions.
- Official Training
- Certificate of Completion
- Exam Preparation
- Resume Building
- Placement Assistance
- Training Videos
Network Nuts provides Training Labs in Docker Training in Delhi
We provide guaranteed job assistance with real job opportunities.
Need help with Resumes? We provide our students with sample resumes.
Interview Questions? We have a ready 2000+ question bank which all our students get.
We use simple explanations to ensure all the students are able to understand the concepts.
We conduct in class quizes using mobile apps to keep the class interesting.
All our trainers are full time with Red Hat Certified Instructor (RHCI) Certifications.
We are the oldest Training Institute in New Delhi. Network Nuts provides the best Docker Training in Delhi.
We understand the importance of your time and efforts, we conduct Docker Certification preparations to help you get that Docker Certification.
We provide Docker Training in Delhi on the latest curriculum.
Expand your knowledge
Weekly Seminars with Industry Experts, Mock Interviews & Resume Building.
Only at Network Nuts.