Microsoft Azure Administrator AZ-103
This Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator training covers everything you’ll need to know as an Azure administrator, including managing subscriptions and resources, implementing storage, deploying virtual machines and networks, managing and securing identities, migrating servers to Azure, and managing app services.
Microsoft Azure is a cloud platform that provides infrastructure, managed services, and anything else you might need for your business applications. This path will cover the essentials of integration and security on Microsoft Azure. You will learn how to manage subscriptions and resources on Microsoft Azure, how to implement and manage virtual machines and networks, and how to secure identities in the cloud.
- Introduction to Microsoft Azure
- Managing Azure Subscriptions
- Analyzing Resource Utilization & Consumption
- Managing Resource Groups
- Configuring Storage Accounts
- Importing & Exporting data in Microsoft Azure
- Configuring Azure Files
- Implementing Azure Backup
- Configuring Azure VMs in Windows & Linux
- Automating Azure VM Deployment
- Managing Azure VM Storage & Networking
- VM Availability in Microsoft Azure
- Scaling VM in Microsoft Azure
- Networking in Microsoft Azure
- Creating Connectivity in Microsoft Azure
- Configuring Name Resolution
- Working with Network Security Groups (NSG)
- Load Balancing
- Network Monitoring
- Managing Microsoft Azure Active Directory
- Implementing & Managing Hybrid Identities
- Identity Design
- Azure Resource Manager (ARM)
- Working with Automation in Microsoft Azure
Audience for this course:
Windows System Administrators, Network Administrators, and other System Administrators who are interested in advancing their career with Microsoft Azure Cloud.
The Microsoft Azure AZ-103 certification is intended for individuals who have the knowledge of performing a solutions architect role and have hands-on experience designing available, cost-efficient, fault-tolerant, and scalable distributed systems on Microsoft Azure.
The Microsoft Azure AZ-103 Exam takes place at multiple test centers globally. The exam has multiple choice questions (MCQ) with questions related to real-life scenarios of working with the Microsoft Azure Platform.
Scores and reporting
Official scores for exams come exclusively from the Microsoft Azure Certification Department. Microsoft does not authorize training partners to report results to candidates directly. Scores on the exam are usually reported within 2 working days.
Exam results are reported as section scores. Microsoft does not report performance on individual items, nor will it provide additional information upon request.
Exam Duration: 3 hours.
Expand your knowledge
Weekly Seminars with Industry Experts, Mock Interviews & Resume Building.
Only at Network Nuts.