Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration
This course helps you build core knowledge and skills in managing containers through hands-on experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and the Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform. Through an introduction to Docker, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift Platform, this course helps you understand one of the key tenets of the DevOps movement: continuous integration and continuous deployment. Openshift Training in Delhi also prepares you for the EX280 Red Hat Certification.
DO180: Introduction to Containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift
Introduction to Containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift (DO180) helps you build core knowledge in managing containers through hands-on experience with containers, Kubernetes, and the Red Hat® OpenShift® Container Platform. These skills are needed for multiple roles, including developers, administrators, and site reliability engineers.
- Introduce container technology
- Create containerized services
- Manage containers
- Manage container imagesCreate custom container images
- Design and code a Docker file to build a custom container image.
- Deploy containerized applications on Red Hat OpenShift
- Deploy multi-container applications
- Troubleshoot containerized applications
Audience for this course:
- Developers who wish to containerize software applications
- Administrators who are new to container technology and container orchestration
- Architects who are considering using container technologies in software architectures
- Site reliability engineers who are considering using Kubernetes and Red Hat OpenShift
DO280: Red Hat OpenShift Administration I
This course is intended to develop the skills needed to install, configure, and manage the Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform to deploy containerized applications that are highly available, resilient, and scalable. Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform enables rapid application development and deployment, as well as portability of an application across environments. The platform also offers simplified application scaling, administration, and maintenance of adapted or cloud-native applications.
- Introduction to Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform
- Install OpenShift Container Platform
- Explore OpenShift networking concepts
- Execute commands
- Manage OpenShift resources
- Allocate persistent storage
- Manage application deployments
- Metrics subsystem
- Manage and monitor
Audience for this course:
This course is designed for system administrators, system architects, and developers who want to install and configure Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform with knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes.
Certification: Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration
While attending Red Hat classes can be an important part of your preparation, attending class does not guarantee success on the exam. Previous experience, practice, and native aptitude are also important determinants of success.
The Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration exam (EX280) is a hands-on, practical exam that requires you to undertake real-world tasks. Internet access is not provided during the exam, and you will not be permitted to bring any hard copy or electronic documentation into the exam. This prohibition includes notes, books, or any other materials. For most exams, the documentation that ships with the product (man pagest) is available during the exam.
Scores and reporting
Official scores for exams come exclusively from Red Hat Certification Central. Red Hat does not authorize examiners or training partners to report results to candidates directly. Scores on the exam are usually reported within 3 U.S. business days.
Exam results are reported as section scores. Red Hat does not report performance on individual items, nor will it provide additional information upon request.
Exam Duration: 2hrs. 30min.
Ultimate Guide for Openshift Certification
Step 1: Go through the guided practical questions in your Openshift books.
Step 2: Ensure all your concepts are crystal clear. Consult your trainer if you need anything.
Step 3: Go through the exam preparation questions multiple times. Practice sample questions at least thrice before appearing for the certification.
Step 4: Never forget to use man pages if you get stuck or confused anywhere.
Step 5: Appear for your examination and keep a clear mind.
What do you get in Openshift Training with Network Nuts?
- Your Openshift Training is complete practical with focus on real life elements of using Openshift skills.
- The Openshift Training we provide does not only cover the official Red Hat Openshift curriculum but also tips and tricks beyond your Openshift curriculum.
- We have been in the training sector for more than 16 years, thus we have an excellent network of companies where we regularly place our candidates. Openshift Training with Network Nuts is the best choice for people looking for a career in Linux.
- Openshift Training with Network Nuts also comes with sample cover letters, sample resumes and mock interview questions.
I think, Network Nuts is best institute in Delhi for Linux lovers and AWS. I am old student of Network Nuts and done my RHCE certification in 2010 and it has been wonderful learning experience. Now, I had done AWS Solution Architecture Associate course and again I am saying it has been wonderful learning experience, well explained examples to clarify the concept. Sanjay Sir, provides the good environment to study and clarify the concepts and always tried to give the best knowledge to understand the topics.
How long is the Openshift Training?
The openshift training has a duration of 48 hours.
How are the trainers?
The trainers are RHCI which stands for Red Hat Certified Instructor. They have been delivering corporate trainings since more than 8 years.
Is it the official Openshift Training?
Yes, we follow 100% Red Hat curriculum to deliver you the best training.
- Official Training
- Official Books
- Certificate of Completion
- Exam Preparation
- Resume Building
- Placement Assistance
- Training Videos
Why Openshift Training by Network Nuts?
Network Nuts provides Training Labs in Openshift Training in Delhi
We provide guaranteed job assistance with real job opportunities.
Need help with Resumes? We provide our students with sample resumes.
Interview Questions? We have a ready 2000+ question bank which all our students get.
We use simple explanations to ensure all the students are able to understand the concepts.
We conduct in class quizes using mobile apps to keep the class interesting.
All our trainers are full time with Red Hat Certified Instructor (RHCI) Certifications.
We are the oldest Training Institute in New Delhi. Network Nuts provides the best Openshift Training in Delhi.
We understand the importance of your time and efforts, we conduct Openshift Certification preparations to help you get that Openshift Certification.
We provide Openshift Training in Delhi on the latest Openshift Platform 4.2 curriculum.
All courseware we provide for Openshift Training is official directly from Red Hat.
Openshift Training Details
- Duration: 56 Hours
- Number of Books: 2
- Weekdays: Monday-Thursday
- Weekends: Saturday-Sunday
Free Training Videos
Access unlimited, free training videos on latest Linux, cloud computing, devops and python tips, tricks and hacks.
Recommended next training & certification: Devops Master Program or AWS Certified Solutions Architect-Associate.
Expand your knowledge
Weekly Seminars with Industry Experts, Mock Interviews & Resume Building.
Only at Network Nuts.