Red Hat Satellite Administration – RH403
Red Hat Satellite 6 Administration (RH403) is a lab-based course that explores the concepts and methods necessary for successful large-scale management of Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® systems. You will learn how to configure Red Hat Satellite 6 on a server and populate it with software packages.
Red Hat Satellite 6 Administration (RH403) is a lab-based course that explores the concepts and methods necessary for the successful large-scale management of Red Hat® Enterprise Linux systems. You will learn how to configure Red Hat Satellite 6 on a server and populate it with software packages. You will use Red Hat Satellite to manage the software development life cycle of a subscribed host and its configuration, and learn how to provision hosts integrated with software and Ansible configuration management upon deployment.
This course is based on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 and Red Hat Satellite 6.11.
- Verify a Red Hat Satellite 6.11 installation.
- Regulate Red Hat Satellite with organizations, locations, users, and roles.
- Manage software with Red Hat Satellite environments and content views.
- Use Red Hat Satellite to configure hosts with Ansible playbooks and roles.
- Provision hosts with integrated software and configuration management.
- Implement Metal-as-a-Service (MaaS) with Satellite discovery and provisioning of unprovisioned hosts.
Audience for this course:
This course is geared towards senior Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administrators responsible for the management of multiple servers and hybrid cloud enterprises up to a very large scale.
While attending Red Hat classes can be an important part of your preparation, attending class does not guarantee success on the exam. Previous experience, practice, and native aptitude are also important determinants of success. You must practice hard to create ansible playbooks using different use cases. Our RHCE training involves working on use cases from different sectors of IT industry.
The Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) exam is a hands-on, practical exam that requires you to undertake real-world tasks. Internet access is not provided during the exam, and you will not be permitted to bring any hard copy or electronic documentation into the exam. This prohibition includes notes, books, or any other materials. For most exams, the documentation that ships with the product (man pagest) is available during the exam.
Scores and reporting
Official scores for exams come exclusively from Red Hat Certification Central. Red Hat does not authorize examiners or training partners to report results to candidates directly. Scores on the exam are usually reported within 3 U.S. business days.
Exam results are reported as section scores. Red Hat does not report performance on individual items, nor will it provide additional information upon request.
Exam Duration: 3hrs.
Step 1: Go through the guided practical questions in your Satellite books.
Step 2: Ensure all your concepts are crystal clear. Consult your trainer if you need anything.
Step 3: Go through the exam preparation questions multiple times. Practice sample questions at least thrice before appearing for the certification.
Step 4: Never forget to use man pages if you get stuck or confused anywhere. Also read the product documentation, it is available.
Step 6: Appear for your examination and keep a clear mind.
- Your SatelliteTraining is complete practical with focus on real life elements of using Satellite skills.
- The Satellite Training we provide does not only cover the official Red Hat Satellite curriculum but also tips and tricks beyond your Satellite curriculum.
- We have been in the training sector for more than 16 years, thus we have an excellent network of companies where we regularly place our candidates. Satellite Training with Network Nuts is the best choice for people looking for a career in Linux administration.
- Satellite Training with Network Nuts also comes with sample cover letters, sample resumes, and mock interview questions.
What is the training Duration for Satellite Training?
The training duration for Satellite is 32 hours.
How is the training delivered?
The training can be delivered in classroom as well as online.
What are the jobs after Satellite?
There are tons of placement opportunities for freshers and experienced people after Satellite Training and Certification.
- Official Training
- Official Books
- Certificate of Completion
- Exam Preparation
- Resume Building
- Placement Assistance
- Training Videos
Network Nuts provides Training Labs in RHCE Training in Delhi
We provide guaranteed job assistance with real job opportunities.
Need help with Resumes? We provide our students with sample resumes.
Interview Questions? We have a ready 200+ question bank which all our students get.
We use simple explanations to ensure all the students are able to understand the concepts.
We conduct in class quizes using mobile apps to keep the class interesting.
All our trainers are full time with Red Hat Certified Instructor (RHCI) Certifications.
We are the oldest Training Institute in New Delhi. Network Nuts provides the best Satellite Training in Delhi.
We understand the importance of your time and efforts, we conduct Satellite Certification preparations to help you get that Satellite Certification.
We provide Satellite Training in Delhi on the latest Red Hat curriculum.
All courseware we provide for Satellite Training is official directly from Red Hat.
- Duration: 32 Hours
- Number of Books: 1
- Weekdays: Monday-Thursday
- Weekends: Saturday-Sunday
Expand your knowledge
Weekly Seminars with Industry Experts, Mock Interviews & Resume Building.
Only at Network Nuts.