RHCA Telecom Cloud
Software-defined Networking (SDN) and Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) are transforming the telecommunications industry, replacing older, inflexible hardware-based solutions with flexible, virtualization-based ones. Red Hat OpenStack Platform and other Red Hat technologies are essential building blocks for the today’s and tomorrow’s telco industry. The RHCA Telecom Cloud helps one become an expert Telecom IT Professional.
Red Hat OpenStack Administration II: Infrastructure Configuration for Cloud Administrators (CL110 + CL210) teaches you how to implement a full-featured cloud computing environment using OpenStack. You will learn how to configure, administer, and manage Red Hat OpenStack Platform infrastructure.
- Introduce launching an instance
- Organize people and resources
- Describe cloud computing
- Manage Linux networks
- Prepare to deploy an instance with public access
- Deploy an instance
- Manage block storage
- Manage object storage
- Prepare to deploy an external instance
- Deploy an instance with public access
- Customize instances
- Deploy scalable stacks
- Install an OpenStack overcloud
- Navigate the Red Hat OpenStack Platform architecture
- Describe the OpenStack control plane
- Integrate identity management
- Perform image operations
- Manage storage
- Manage OpenStack networking
- Manage compute resources
- Automate cloud applications
- Troubleshoot OpenStack operation
Red Hat Ceph Storage Architecture and Administration (CEPH125) helps you provide unified storage for enterprise servers and Red Hat® OpenStack Platform with Red Hat Ceph Storage. Learn to use a Ceph storage cluster to provide servers and cloud resources with object storage compatible with the Amazon S3 or OpenStack Swift APIs, Ceph-native or iSCSI-based block storage, and file storage using CephFS.
- Install Red Hat Ceph Storage Server
- Work with existing Red Hat Ceph Storage Server appliances
- Configure Red Hat Ceph Storage Server
- Provide block storage with RBD
- Provide object storage with RADOSGW
- Provide file storage with CephFS
- Configure CRUSH maps
- Manage and update cluster maps
- Manage a Red Hat Ceph Storage cluster
- Tune Red Hat Ceph Storage servers
- Troubleshoot Red Hat Ceph Storage Server problems
- Troubleshoot client issues
- Integrate Red Hat Ceph Storage with Red Hat OpenStack
Automation with Ansible (DO407) is designed for Linux system administrators and developers who need to automate provisioning, configuration, application deployment, and orchestration. You will learn how to install and configure Ansible on a management workstation and prepare managed hosts for automation.
This course is based on Red Hat Ansible Engine 2.7.
- Introduction to Ansible
- Deploy Ansible
- Implement playbooks
- Manage variables and facts
- Implement task control
- Deploy files to managed hosts
- Manage large projects
- Simplify playbooks with roles
- Troubleshoot Ansible
- Automate Linux administration tasks
Configuration Management with Puppet (DO405) is designed for system administrators and cloud administrators who intend to implement Puppet as integrated with Red Hat® products in an operations environment or a cloud computing environment.
This course is on Red Hat Enterprise Linux® 7 and Red Hat Satellite 6.
- Introduction to Puppet
- Identify system administration functions in Puppet
- Puppet architecture
- Implement a Puppet manifest
- Troubleshoot Puppet manifests
- Implement Git
- Find information with Facter
- Implement Puppet modules
- Implement relationships in a Puppet module
- Implement variables and conditionals in a Puppet module
- Identify advanced system administration functions in Puppet
- Implement Puppet
- Implement external Puppet modules
- Implement Puppet in a DevOps environment
- Implement Puppet in Red Hat Satellite 6
You will explore better ways to automate tasks and use Red Hat Ansible Engine effectively, as well as how to leverage advanced features of Ansible to perform more complex tasks. You will also learn how to install and use Red Hat Ansible Tower to centrally coordinate your use of Ansible, control access to hosts and systems, and manage Ansible workflows through the web interface and the Red Hat Ansible Tower API.
This course is based on Red Hat Ansible Automation (Red Hat Ansible Engine 2.8 / Red Hat Ansible Tower 3.5) and Red Hat Enterprise Linux® 8.
- Develop with recommended practices
- Manage inventories
- Manage task execution
- Transform data with filters and plugins
- Coordinate rolling updates
- Install and access Red Hat Ansible Tower
- Manage access with users and teams
- Manage inventories and credentials
- Manage projects and launching Ansible jobs
- Construct advanced job workflows
- Communicate with APIs using Ansible
- Manage advanced inventories
- Create a simple CI/CD pipeline with Ansible Tower
- Maintain Ansible Tower
Step 1: Go through the guided practical questions in your course books.
Step 2: Ensure all your concepts are crystal clear. Consult your trainer if you need anything.
Step 3: Go through the exam preparation questions multiple times. Practice sample questions at least thrice before appearing for the certification.
Step 4: Never forget to use man pages if you get stuck or confused anywhere.
Step 5: Appear for your examination and keep a clear mind.
I think, Network Nuts is best institute in Delhi for Linux lovers and AWS. I am old student of Network Nuts and done my RHCE certification in 2010 and it has been wonderful learning experience. Now, I had done AWS Solution Architecture Associate course and again I am saying it has been wonderful learning experience, well explained examples to clarify the concept. Sanjay Sir, provides the good environment to study and clarify the concepts and always tried to give the best knowledge to understand the topics.
- Official Training
- Official Books
- Certificate of Completion
- Exam Preparation
- Resume Building
- Placement Assistance
- Training Videos
We provide guaranteed job assistance with real job opportunities.
Need help with Resumes? We provide our students with sample resumes.
Interview Questions? We have a ready 2000+ question bank which all our students get.
We use simple explanations to ensure all the students are able to understand the concepts.
We conduct in class quizes using mobile apps to keep the class interesting.
All our trainers are full time with Red Hat Certified Instructor (RHCI) Certifications.
We are the oldest Training Institute in New Delhi. Network Nuts provides the best RHCA Training in Delhi.
We understand the importance of your time and efforts, we conduct RHCA Certification preparations to help you get that RHCA Certification.
We provide RHCA Training in Delhi on the latest RHCA curriculum.
All courseware we provide for RHCA Training is official directly from Red Hat.
Expand your knowledge
Weekly Seminars with Industry Experts, Mock Interviews & Resume Building.
Only at Network Nuts.