Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) is a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) who is ready to automate Red Hat Enterprise Linux tasks, integrate Red Hat emerging technologies, and apply automation for efficiency and innovation. This course is based on RHEL8. RHCE Training in Gurgaon also prepares you for the EX294 RHCE Certification.
Red Hat System Administration III: Linux Automation with Ansible (RH294) teaches the skills needed to manage large numbers of systems and applications efficiently and consistently. You will learn the techniques needed to use Ansible® to automate provisioning, configuration, application deployment, and orchestration.
This course is based on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux 8 and Red Hat Ansible Engine 2.8.
- Describe Ansible concepts and install Red Hat Ansible Engine
- Configure Ansible to manage hosts and run ad hoc Ansible commands
- Write a simple Ansible Playbook and run it to automate tasks on multiple managed hosts
- Write playbooks that use variables to simplify management of the playbook and facts to reference information about managed hosts
- Manage task control, handlers, and task errors in Ansible Playbooks
- Deploy, manage, and adjust files on hosts managed by Ansible
- Write playbooks that are optimized for larger, more complex projects
- Use Ansible roles to develop playbooks more quickly and to reuse Ansible code
- Troubleshoot playbooks and managed hosts
- Automate common Linux system administration tasks with Ansible
Audience for this course:
This course is geared toward Linux system administrators, DevOps engineers, infrastructure automation engineers who wish to master Ansible for configuration management. Should have cleared the RHCSA (EX200) certification or equivalent level of knowledge.
While attending Red Hat classes can be an important part of your preparation, attending class does not guarantee success on the exam. Previous experience, practice, and native aptitude are also important determinants of success. You must practice hard to create ansible playbooks using different use cases. Our RHCE training involves working on use cases from different sectors of IT industry.
The Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) exam is a hands-on, practical exam that requires you to undertake real-world tasks. Internet access is not provided during the exam, and you will not be permitted to bring any hard copy or electronic documentation into the exam. This prohibition includes notes, books, or any other materials. For most exams, the documentation that ships with the product (man pagest) is available during the exam.
Scores and reporting
Official scores for exams come exclusively from Red Hat Certification Central. Red Hat does not authorize examiners or training partners to report results to candidates directly. Scores on the exam are usually reported within 3 U.S. business days.
Exam results are reported as section scores. Red Hat does not report performance on individual items, nor will it provide additional information upon request.
Exam Duration: 3hrs.
Step 1: Go through the guided practical questions in your RHCE books.
Step 2: Ensure all your concepts are crystal clear. Consult your trainer if you need anything.
Step 3: Go through the exam preparation questions multiple times. Practice sample questions at least thrice before appearing for the certification.
Step 4: Go through the EX294 Sample Exam.
Step 5: Never forget to use man pages if you get stuck or confused anywhere.
Step 6: Appear for your examination and keep a clear mind.
- Your RHCE Training is complete practical with focus on real life elements of using RHCE skills.
- The RHCE Training we provide does not only cover the official Red Hat RHCE curriculum but also tips and tricks beyond your RHCE curriculum.
- We have been in the training sector for more than 16 years, thus we have an excellent network of companies where we regularly place our candidates. RHCE Training with Network Nuts is the best choice for people looking for a career in Linux.
- RHCE Training with Network Nuts also comes with sample cover letters, sample resumes and mock interview questions.
I think, Network Nuts is best institute in Delhi for Linux lovers and AWS. I am old student of Network Nuts and done my RHCE certification in 2010 and it has been wonderful learning experience. Now, I had done AWS Solution Architecture Associate course and again I am saying it has been wonderful learning experience, well explained examples to clarify the concept. Sanjay Sir, provides the good environment to study and clarify the concepts and always tried to give the best knowledge to understand the topics.
What is the training Duration for RHCE Training?
The training duration for RHCE is 32 hours.
How is the training delivered?
The training can be delivered in classroom as well as online.
What are the jobs after RHCE?
There are tons of placement opportunities for freshers and experienced people after RHCE Training and Certification.
- Official Training
- Official Books
- Certificate of Completion
- Exam Preparation
- Resume Building
- Placement Assistance
- Training Videos
Network Nuts provides Training Labs in RHCE Training in Gurgaon
We provide guaranteed job assistance with real job opportunities.
Need help with Resumes? We provide our students with sample resumes.
Interview Questions? We have a ready 2000+ question bank which all our students get.
We use simple explanations to ensure all the students are able to understand the concepts.
We conduct in class quizes using mobile apps to keep the class interesting.
All our trainers are full time with Red Hat Certified Instructor (RHCI) Certifications.
We are the oldest Training Institute in Delhi / NCR. Network Nuts provides the best RHCE Training in Gurgaon.
We understand the importance of your time and efforts, we conduct RHCE Certification preparations to help you get that RHCE Certification.
We provide RHCE Training in Gurgaon on the latest RHEL 8 curriculum.
All courseware we provide for RHCE Training is official directly from Red Hat.
- Duration: 32 Hours
- Number of Books: 1
- Weekdays: Monday-Thursday
- Weekends: Saturday-Sunday
TOP HIRING PARTNERS
Expand your knowledge
Weekly Seminars with Industry Experts, Mock Interviews & Resume Building.
Only at Network Nuts.