Devops Master Program
This DevOps Training Program will prepare you for a career in DevOps, the fast-growing field that bridges the gap between software developers and operations. You’ll become an expert in the principles of continuous development and deployment, automation of configuration management, inter-team collaboration, and IT service agility, using modern DevOps tools. Devops Training in Delhi will prepare you towards a career in automation.
- Understanding Devops
- Devops Problems & Solutions
- Understanding Devops Infrastructure Layouts
- Challenges with the Traditional Approach
- Addressing Challenges Through DevOps
- DevOps Approach to the Challenges
- Overview of DevOps Tools
- Best Practices for DevOps
- Categories of DevOps Tools
- Devops Concepts at Enterprise Levels
- Introduction About Automation
- Understanding Ansible architecture
- Ansible Modules and Inventory
- Task Management with Ad-hoc commands
- How to write Playbooks
- Variables And Facts In Playbook
- Conditions & Loop in playbook
- Notify & Handlers In playbook
- Managing Templates with Jinja2
- Roles Structure and Ansible Galaxy
- Vault Encryption In Ansible for security
- Introduction to Puppet Architecture
- Ansible & Puppet Differences
- Installation Puppet Server and Client
- Puppet DSL Structure Introduction
- Creating Puppet Manifests
- Using Puppet classes
- Variables in Puppet Manifests
- Facter in Puppet
- Using Conditions in Puppet Manifests
- Templating in Puppet
- Understanding Puppet Modules
- Using Puppet Bolt
- Introduction VCS
- Need of Version Control in Devops
- Type of VCS Tools and working Style
- GIT Work Flow
- Working Locally with Git
- Working Remotely with GitHub
- Deploy the Files to GitHub via Git
- Branching and Merging
- Resolve merge Conflict
- GIT reset and Stash operation
- How to setup Git on Premises Hardware
- Introduction to Docker
- Understanding Docker Components
- Installing Docker
- Managing Docker Images
- Working with Container Commands
- Using Dockerfile
- Understanding Docker Volume
- Backing Up Docker Images
- Restore Operations in Docker
- Understanding Docker Networking
- Working with Docker Swarm
- Introduction to Jenkins
- Install and Setup Jenkins
- Plugin Management in Jenkins
- Project Test and Auto deployment onApplication Server
- Build Pipeline View Project
- Configure Remote tasks Using Jenkins
- Jenkins Slave Node Configuration
- Generate Reports & Enable Mail Notification
- Intregation With Ansible, Docker & GIT Server
- Introduction to Kubernetes
- Kubernetes Cluster Architecture
- Installing Kubernetes Cluster
- Exploring your Cluster
- Creating a Deployment in Kubernetes
- Creating a Service in Kubernetes
- Understanding Pod in Kubernetes
- Replication & Deployment Configuration in Kubernetes
- Using Rolling Updates in Kubernetes
- Introduction to IaC
- Introduction to Terraform
- Installing Terraform
- Integration with AWS
- Creating instance on AWS using Terraform
- Terraform state file
- Using Terraform destroy
- Connecting EBS volumes
- Using Elastic IP
- Creating security groups
- Elastic load balancer using Terraform
- S3 bucket using Terraform
- S3 lifecycle management rules
- Understanding Terraform destroy
- Creating VPC using Terraform
- Terraform graphs
- Managing dependencies
- Introduction to variables
- Custom images using packer
- Introduction to Python
- Python on IDE
- Python on Terminal
- Python Variables
- Python Lists
- Python Dictionaries
- Python Tuples
- Python Loops
- Python Functions
- Error Handling in Python
- Python and AWS
- Your Devops Training is complete practical with focus on real life elements of using Devops tools.
- The Devops Training we provide does not only cover the official curriculum but also tips and tricks beyond your Devops curriculum.
- We have been in the training sector for more than 16 years, thus we have an excellent network of companies where we regularly place our candidates.
- Devops Training with Network Nuts also comes with sample cover letters, sample resumes and mock interview questions.
I think, Network Nuts is best institute in Delhi for Linux lovers and Devops. I am old student of Network Nuts and done my RHCE certification in 2010 and it has been wonderful learning experience. Now, I had done Devops Master Course and again I am saying it has been wonderful learning experience, well explained examples to clarify the concept. Sachin Sir, provides the good environment to study and clarify the concepts and always tried to give the best knowledge to understand the topics.
What is the duration for Devops Training?
The Duration for Devops Training is 70 hours.
How is the Devops Training delivered?
The Devops Training can be delivered in classroom as well as online.
What are the jobs after learning Devops?
Devops skills have the highest requirement in the IT Industry. There is a great scope for good jobs after Devops Training.
- Official Training
- Certificate of Completion
- Resume Building
- Placement Assistance
- Training Videos
Network Nuts provides Training Labs in Devops Training in Delhi
We provide guaranteed job assistance with real job opportunities.
Need help with Resumes? We provide our students with sample resumes.
Interview Questions? We have a ready 2000+ question bank which all our students get.
We use simple explanations to ensure all the students are able to understand the concepts.
We conduct in class quizes using mobile apps to keep the class interesting.
All our trainers are full time experts with Red Hat Certified Instructor (RHCI) Certifications.
We are the oldest Training Institute in New Delhi. Network Nuts provides the best Devops Training in Delhi.
We provide Devops Training in Delhi on the latest and most in-demand Devops tools.
Expand your knowledge
Weekly Seminars with Industry Experts, Mock Interviews & Resume Building.
Only at Network Nuts.