Red Hat OpenShift Development I: Introduction to Containers with Podman
Red Hat OpenShift Development I: Introduction to Containers with Podman (DO188) introduces students to building, running, and managing containers with Podman and Red Hat OpenShift. This course helps students build the core skills for developing containerized applications through hands-on experience. These skills can be applied using all versions of OpenShift, including Red Hat OpenShift on AWS (ROSA), Azure Red Hat OpenShift, and OpenShift Container Platform.
This course is based on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 8, Podman 4.2 and Red Hat OpenShift® 4.12.
- Introduction and overview of containers
- Describe how containers facilitate application development.
- Podman basics
- Manage and run containers with Podman.
- Container images
- Navigate container registries to find and manage container images.
- Custom container images
- Build custom container images to containerize applications.
- Persisting data
- Run database containers with persistence.
- Troubleshooting containers
- Analyze container logs and configure a remote debugger.
- Multi-container applications with compose
- Run multi-container applications using Compose.
- Container orchestration with Kubernetes and OpenShift
- Orchestrate containerized applications with Kubernetes and OpenShift.
Audience for this course:
- Developers who wish to containerize software applications
- Administrators who are new to container technology and container orchestration
- Architects who are considering using container technologies in software architectures
- Site reliability engineers who are considering using Kubernetes and Red Hat OpenShift
While attending Red Hat classes can be an important part of your preparation, attending class does not guarantee success on the exam. Previous experience, practice, and native aptitude are also important determinants of success.
The Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration exam (EX188) is a hands-on, practical exam that requires you to undertake real-world tasks. Internet access is not provided during the exam, and you will not be permitted to bring any hard copy or electronic documentation into the exam. This prohibition includes notes, books, or any other materials. For most exams, the documentation that ships with the product (man pagest) is available during the exam.
Scores and reporting
Official scores for exams come exclusively from Red Hat Certification Central. Red Hat does not authorize examiners or training partners to report results to candidates directly. Scores on the exam are usually reported within 3 U.S. business days.
Exam results are reported as section scores. Red Hat does not report performance on individual items, nor will it provide additional information upon request.
Step 1: Go through the guided practical questions in your Openshift books.
Step 2: Ensure all your concepts are crystal clear. Consult your trainer if you need anything.
Step 3: Go through the exam preparation questions multiple times. Practice sample questions at least thrice before appearing for the certification.
Step 4: Never forget to use man pages if you get stuck or confused anywhere.
Step 5: Appear for your examination and keep a clear mind.
- Your Openshift Training is complete practical with focus on real life elements of using Openshift skills.
- The Openshift Training we provide does not only cover the official Red Hat Openshift curriculum but also tips and tricks beyond your Openshift curriculum.
- We have been in the training sector for more than 16 years, thus we have an excellent network of companies where we regularly place our candidates. Openshift Training with Network Nuts is the best choice for people looking for a career in Linux.
- Openshift Training with Network Nuts also comes with sample cover letters, sample resumes and mock interview questions.
I think, Network Nuts is best institute in Delhi for Linux lovers and AWS. I am old student of Network Nuts and done my RHCE certification in 2010 and it has been wonderful learning experience. Now, I had done AWS Solution Architecture Associate course and again I am saying it has been wonderful learning experience, well explained examples to clarify the concept. Sanjay Sir, provides the good environment to study and clarify the concepts and always tried to give the best knowledge to understand the topics.
How long is the Openshift Training?
The openshift training has a duration of 48 hours.
How are the trainers?
The trainers are RHCI which stands for Red Hat Certified Instructor. They have been delivering corporate trainings since more than 8 years.
Is it the official Openshift Training?
Yes, we follow 100% Red Hat curriculum to deliver you the best training.
- Official Training
- Official Books
- Certificate of Completion
- Exam Preparation
- Resume Building
- Placement Assistance
- Training Videos
Network Nuts provides Training Labs in Openshift Training in Delhi
We provide guaranteed job assistance with real job opportunities.
Need help with Resumes? We provide our students with sample resumes.
Interview Questions? We have a ready 2000+ question bank which all our students get.
We use simple explanations to ensure all the students are able to understand the concepts.
We conduct in class quizes using mobile apps to keep the class interesting.
All our trainers are full time with Red Hat Certified Instructor (RHCI) Certifications.
We are the oldest Training Institute in New Delhi. Network Nuts provides the best Openshift Training in Delhi.
We understand the importance of your time and efforts, we conduct Openshift Certification preparations to help you get that Openshift Certification.
We provide Openshift Training in Delhi on the latest Openshift Platform 4.2 curriculum.
All courseware we provide for Openshift Training is official directly from Red Hat.
- Duration: 32 Hours
- Number of Books: 1
- Weekdays: Monday-Thursday
- Weekends: Saturday-Sunday
Expand your knowledge
Weekly Seminars with Industry Experts, Mock Interviews & Resume Building.
Only at Network Nuts.