Microsoft Azure Administrator AZ-104
This Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator training covers everything you’ll need to know as an Azure administrator, including managing subscriptions and resources, implementing storage, deploying virtual machines and networks, managing and securing identities, migrating servers to Azure, and managing app services.
Microsoft Azure is a cloud platform that provides infrastructure, managed services, and anything else you might need for your business applications. This path will cover the essentials of integration and security on Microsoft Azure. You will learn how to manage subscriptions and resources on Microsoft Azure, how to implement and manage virtual machines and networks, and how to secure identities in the cloud.
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Why Cloud Computing?
- On-premise data center costs
- On-premise data center common issues
- Cloud Computing basics
- Azure cloud terminologies
- Azure regions
- Azure availability zones
- Azure region pairing Azure special regions
- Understanding IaaS
- Understanding PaaS
- Understanding SaaS Creating an Azure
- Account Azure Subscriptions
- Azure Resource Groups
- Deploy and manage Azure compute resources
- Configuring VMs
- Understanding VMs
- Creating Linux VMs
- Creating Windows VMs
- Configuring VM network security groups
- Accessing Linux VMs using SSH
- Accessing Windows VMs using RDP
- Accessing VMs using Bastion
- VM public and private IPs
- VM dynamic and static IPs
- Understanding VM Extensions
- Add data disks
- Transferring data disks between VMs
- Configuring server-side encryption
- Configuring Azure Disk Encryption
- Configuring high availability
- Deploy and configure VMSS
- Redeploy failed VMs
- Creating VMs using Azure CLI
- Create and configure containers
- Configuring Azure Container Instances
- Preparing sample application for Azure Kubernetes Service
- Creating Azure Container Registry
- Creating Kubernetes Cluster
- Running the application on AKS
- Scaling AKS
- Upgrading AKS Cluster
- Deploy and manage Azure compute resources
- Create and configure Azure App Service
- Creating an App Service Plan
- Create an App Service
- Secure an App Service – theory
- Configuring scaling in App service
- Configuring Custom Domain name in App Service
- Configuring Networking
- Configuring deployment settings
- Implement and manage storage Storage Accounts
- Understanding storage accounts architecture
- Creating storage accounts
- Configuring storage accounts
- Generating SAS tokens
- Managing storage account access keys
- Configuring access to Azure files
- Manage Storage
- Install Azure Storage Explorer
- Copy data using AZCopy
- Implementing Azure Storage replication
- Configure blob object replication
- Azure data import Azure data export
- Configure Azure files and Azure Blob Storage
- Create an Azure file share
- Create and configure the Azure File Sync service
- Configure storage tiers
- Configure blob lifecycle management
- Configure and manage virtual networking
- Implement and manage virtual networking
- Create and configure virtual networks
- Configure private and public IP addresses
- Configure user-defined network routes
- Implement subnetting
- Configure endpoints on subnets
- Configure private endpoints
- Configure Azure DNS – Private
- Configure local peering
- Configure global peering
- Secure access to virtual networks
- Create security rules
- Implement Azure Firewall
- Configure load balancing
- Configure a load balancer
- Configure Azure Application Gateway
- Troubleshooting common load balancing issues
- Integrate an on-premise network with an Azure virtual network
- Create and configure Azure VPN Gateway
- Create and configure Azure ExpressRoute
- Configure Azure Virtual WAN
- Troubleshoot external networking
- Monitor and back up Azure resources
- Monitor resources by using Azure Monitor
- Create and interpret metrics
- Configure Azure Monitor logs
- Query and analyze logs
- Set up alerts and actions
- Understanding Application Insights
- Implement backup and recovery
- Create a Recovery Services Vault
- Performing Azure VM backup
- Performing on-premise VM backup
- Configuring backup policy
- Restoring from backups
- Performing site-to-site recovery using Azure Site Recovery
- Viewing backup reports
- Automating deployments using ARM templates
- Azure ARM Introduction
- Creating Azure Resource Manager templates
- Configure a storage account template
- Using template variables
- Using template parameters
- Deploying from a template
- Save deployments as templates
Audience for this course:
Windows System Administrators, Network Administrators, and other System Administrators who are interested in advancing their career with Microsoft Azure Cloud.
The Microsoft Azure AZ-103 certification is intended for individuals who have the knowledge of performing a solutions architect role and have hands-on experience designing available, cost-efficient, fault-tolerant, and scalable distributed systems on Microsoft Azure.
The Microsoft Azure AZ-103 Exam takes place at multiple test centers globally. The exam has multiple choice questions (MCQ) with questions related to real-life scenarios of working with the Microsoft Azure Platform.
Scores and reporting
Official scores for exams come exclusively from the Microsoft Azure Certification Department. Microsoft does not authorize training partners to report results to candidates directly. Scores on the exam are usually reported within 2 working days.
Exam results are reported as section scores. Microsoft does not report performance on individual items, nor will it provide additional information upon request.
Exam Duration: 3 hours.
Step 1: Go through the guided practical questions in your Azure curriculum.
Step 2: Ensure all your concepts are crystal clear. Consult your trainer if you need anything.
Step 3: Go through the exam preparation questions multiple times. Practice sample questions at least thrice before appearing for the certification.
Step 4: Never forget to use man pages if you get stuck or confused anywhere.
Step 5: Appear for your examination and keep a clear mind.
- Official Training
- Certificate of Completion
- Exam Preparation
- Resume Building
- Placement Assistance
- Training Videos
Network Nuts provides Training Labs in Azure Training in Delhi
We provide guaranteed job assistance with real job opportunities.
Need help with Resumes? We provide our students with sample resumes.
Interview Questions? We have a ready 2000+ question bank which all our students get.
We use simple explanations to ensure all the students are able to understand the concepts.
We conduct in class quizes using mobile apps to keep the class interesting.
All our trainers are full time with Red Hat Certified Instructor (RHCI) & Microsoft Certifications.
We are the oldest Training Institute in New Delhi. Network Nuts provides the best Azure Training in Delhi.
We understand the importance of your time and efforts, we conduct Azure Certification preparations to help you get that Azure Certification.
We provide Azure Training in Delhi on the latest Azure curriculum.
Expand your knowledge
Weekly Seminars with Industry Experts, Mock Interviews & Resume Building.
Only at Network Nuts.