IaC with Terraform
AWS Automation with Terraform
Use Infrastructure as Code to provision and manage any cloud, infrastructure, or service. Learn to automate AWS infrastructure using Terraform language.
Terraform bring cloud infrastructure automation one step closer to DevOps. Learn to use Terraform’s hashicorp configuration language (hcl) to manage infrastructure on cloud.
Audience for this course:
Candidates must have a sound knowledge of AWS cloud. Working experience on Linux / RHCSA or equivalent level of knowledge is required to attend this training.
- Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) Concept
- Explain What IaC Is
- Describe Advantages of IaC Patterns
- Understand Terraform’s Purpose (vs Other IaC)
- Explain Multi-Cloud and Provider-Agnostic Benefits
- Explain the Benefits of State
- Understand Terraform Basics
- Handle Terraform and Provider Installation and Versioning
- Describe Plugin Based Architecture
- Demonstrate Using Multiple Providers
- Describe How Terraform Finds and Fetches Providers
- When to Use and Not Use Provisioners and When to Use Local-Exec or Remote-Exec
- Use the Terraform CLI (Outside of Core Workflow)
- Understand the Help Command (terraform help)
- Given a Scenario: Choose When to Use Terraform FMT to Format Code
- Given a Scenario: Choose When to Use Terraform TAINT to Taint Terraform Resources
- Given a Scenario: Choose When to Use Terraform IMPORT to Import Existing Infrastructure into
your Terraform State
- Given a Scenario: Choose When to Use Terraform WORKSPACE to Create Workspaces
- Given a Scenario: Choose When to Use Terraform STATE to View Terraform State
- Given a Scenario: Choose When to Enable Verbose Logging and What the Outcome
- Interact with Terraform Modules
- Contrast Module Source Options
- Interact with Module Inputs and Outputs
- Describe Variable Scope Within Modules/Child Modules
- Discover Modules from the Public Module Registry
- Defining Module Version
- Navigate Terraform Workflow
- Describe Terraform workflow ( Write -> Plan -> Create )
- Initialize a Terraform Working Directory (terraform init)
- Validate a Terraform Configuration (terraform validate)
- Generate and Review an Execution Plan for Terraform (terraform plan)
- Execute Changes to Infrastructure with Terraform (terraform apply)
- Destroy Terraform Managed Infrastructure (terraform destroy)
- Implement and Maintain state
- Describe Default Local Backend
- Outline State Locking
- Handle Backend Authentication Methods
- Describe Remote State Storage Mechanisms and Supported Standard Backends
- Describe Effect of Terraform Refresh on State
- Describe Backend Block in Configuration and Best
- Practices for Partial Configurations
- Understand Secret Management in State Files
- Read, Generate, and Modify Configuration
- Demonstrate Use of Variables and Outputs
- Describe Secure Secret Injection Best Practice
- Understand the Use of Collection and Structural Types
- Create and Differentiate Resource and Data Configuration
- Use Resource Addressing and Resource Parameters to Connect Resources Together
- Use Terraform Built-In Functions to Write Configuration
- Configure Resource Using a Dynamic Block
- Describe Built-In Dependency Management (order of execution based)
- Understand Terraform Enterprise Capabilities
- Describe the Benefits of Sentinel, Registry, and Workspaces
- Differentiate OSS and TFE Workspaces
- Summarize Features of Terraform Cloud
- Official Training
- Official Books
- Certificate of Completion
- Exam Preparation
- Resume Building
- Placement Assistance
- Training Videos
- AWS Free Tier Account
- Internet Access
Network Nuts provides Training Labs in Terraform Training in Delhi
We provide guaranteed job assistance with real job opportunities.
Need help with Resumes? We provide our students with sample resumes.
Interview Questions? We have a ready 2000+ question bank which all our students get.
We use simple explanations to ensure all the students are able to understand the concepts.
We conduct in class quizes using mobile apps to keep the class interesting.
All our trainers are full time with Red Hat Certified Instructor (RHCI) Certifications & AWS Certified.
We are the oldest Training Institute in New Delhi. Network Nuts provides the best Terraform Training in Delhi.
We understand the importance of your time and efforts, we conduct Terraform Certification preparations to help you get that Terraform Certification.
We provide Terraform Training in Delhi on the latest curriculum.
Expand your knowledge
Weekly Seminars with Industry Experts, Mock Interviews & Resume Building.
Only at Network Nuts.