RHCA Open Hybrid Cloud
We believe that the open hybrid cloud is the present and future of enterprise computing. The need for agility, flexibility, and cost containment make having options essential. The RHCA Open Hybrid Cloud Program helps one become an expert in Hybrid Clouds.
A Red Hat Certified Specialist in Hybrid Cloud Management is able to perform the following tasks:
- Perform initial configuration of Red Hat CloudForms
- Configure Red Hat CloudForms to connect to one or more cloud or infrastructure providers
- Use Red Hat CloudForms to provision and manage virtual systems
- Introduce Red Hat CloudForms
- Implement CloudForms
- Connect to CloudForms providers
- Organize CloudForms
- Provision virtual machines
- Manage resource policies
- Generate CloudForms reports
- Manage the CloudForms lifecycle
- Analyze metrics with CloudForms Intelligence
- Configure CloudForms alerts
- Manage catalogs
- CloudForms automation with Ansible
You will learn how to install, configure, and maintain a cluster of Red Hat Storage servers. The course will also explore highly available common Internet file systems (CIFS) and network file systems (NFS) using Clustered Trivial DataBase (CTDB), unified file and object storage, and geo-replication. Finally, you will learn about the Hadoop plugin for Red Hat Storage, snapshots, and geo-replication.
- Introduction to Red Hat Storage
- Install Red Hat Gluster Storage
- Configure Red Hat Gluster Storage
- Create Volumes
- Configure Clients
- Configure ACLs and Quotas
- Extend Volumes
- Configure IP Failover
- Configure Georeplication
- Manage Snapshots
- Install Red Hat Gluster Storage Console
- Manage Tiering
- Monitor Red Hat Gluster Storage
- Configure Network Encryption
Red Hat Virtualization (RH318) teaches you the skills needed to deploy, administer, and operate virtual machines in your organization using Red Hat® Virtualization. Through numerous hands-on exercises, you will demonstrate the ability to deploy and configure the Red Hat Virtualization infrastructure and use it to provision and manage virtual machines.
- Red Hat Virtualization overview
- Install and configure Red Hat Virtualization
- Create and manage datacenters and clusters
- Manage user accounts and roles
- Adding physical hosts
- Scale Red Hat Virtualization infrastructure
- Manage Red Hat Virtualization networks
- Manage Red Hat Virtualization storage
- Deploy and manage virtual machines
- Migrate virtual machines
- Manage virtual machine images
- Automating virtual machine deployment
- Back up and upgrade Red Hat Virtualization
- Explore high-availability practices
This course is intended to develop the skills needed to install, configure, and manage the Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform to deploy containerized applications that are highly available, resilient, and scalable. Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform enables rapid application development and deployment, as well as portability of an application across environments. The platform also offers simplified application scaling, administration, and maintenance of adapted or cloud-native applications.
- Introduce container technology
- Create containerized services
- Manage containers
- Manage container imagesCreate custom container images
- Design and code a Docker file to build a custom container image.
- Deploy containerized applications on Red Hat OpenShift
- Deploy multi-container applications
- Troubleshoot containerized applications
- Introduction to Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform
- Install OpenShift Container Platform
- Explore OpenShift networking concepts
- Execute commands
- Manage OpenShift resources
- Allocate persistent storage
- Manage application deployments
- Metrics subsystem
- Manage and monitor
Red Hat OpenStack Administration : Openstack Administration teaches you how to implement a full-featured cloud computing environment using OpenStack. You will learn how to configure, administer, and manage Red Hat OpenStack Platform infrastructure. This course is based on Red Hat OpenStack Platform 13.0 and Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.5.
- Introduce launching an instance
- Organize people and resources
- Describe cloud computing
- Manage Linux networks
- Prepare to deploy an instance with public access
- Deploy an instance
- Manage block storage
- Manage object storage
- Prepare to deploy an external instance
- Deploy an instance with public access
- Customize instances
- Deploy scalable stacks
- Install an OpenStack overcloud
- Navigate the Red Hat OpenStack Platform architecture
- Describe the OpenStack control plane
- Integrate identity management
- Perform image operations
- Manage storage
- Manage OpenStack networking
- Manage compute resources
- Automate cloud applications
- Troubleshoot OpenStack operations
Step 1: Go through the guided practical questions in your course books.
Step 2: Ensure all your concepts are crystal clear. Consult your trainer if you need anything.
Step 3: Go through the exam preparation questions multiple times. Practice sample questions at least thrice before appearing for the certification.
Step 4: Never forget to use man pages if you get stuck or confused anywhere.
Step 5: Appear for your examination and keep a clear mind.
I think, Network Nuts is best institute in Delhi for Linux lovers and AWS. I am old student of Network Nuts and done my RHCE certification in 2010 and it has been wonderful learning experience. Now, I had done AWS Solution Architecture Associate course and again I am saying it has been wonderful learning experience, well explained examples to clarify the concept. Sanjay Sir, provides the good environment to study and clarify the concepts and always tried to give the best knowledge to understand the topics.
- Official Training
- Official Books
- Certificate of Completion
- Exam Preparation
- Resume Building
- Placement Assistance
- Training Videos
We provide guaranteed job assistance with real job opportunities.
Need help with Resumes? We provide our students with sample resumes.
Interview Questions? We have a ready 2000+ question bank which all our students get.
We use simple explanations to ensure all the students are able to understand the concepts.
We conduct in class quizes using mobile apps to keep the class interesting.
All our trainers are full time with Red Hat Certified Instructor (RHCI) Certifications.
We are the oldest Training Institute in New Delhi. Network Nuts provides the best RHCA Training in Delhi.
We understand the importance of your time and efforts, we conduct RHCA Certification preparations to help you get that RHCA Certification.
We provide RHCA Training in Delhi on the latest RHCA curriculum.
All courseware we provide for RHCA Training is official directly from Red Hat.
Expand your knowledge
Weekly Seminars with Industry Experts, Mock Interviews & Resume Building.
Only at Network Nuts.
RHCA Open Hybrid Cloud Training
[et_pb_section fb_built="1" admin_label="Course Hero" _builder_version="3.22" use_background_color_gradient="on" background_color_gradient_start="#474ab6"
Course Provider: Organization